Monday, November 10, 2008

one of my best authurs is Lemony Snicket and his series 0f unfortnate event. One day my dad came home from werk and he had borght a new film of a series of unfortunate events and he said tow us ive got a new dvd for you and its a realy scary dvd exdreamely scary we put it on and it said on the scren plese dont play but we playd it and it wasn't scary but when it menchind that it was depresing and it said you mite rather watch somethink more jolly like the telly tubys or somethink but the film was ok the acter Jim Carry made count olaf qite funny but if it wernt for him the film wood hath been rubish. When it was heading up to my birthday my mum saw on a book web site a series of unfortunate events audio books and she asked me wwther I wpod like her tow get me that for my birthday but I wasn't so sure wether I wanted them becuise I wasn't perticyely a fan of a series of unfortunate events but I said yesw any way but I more preferd acting audio books rather than read audio books but finely they came and when I had compleated lord of the rings I listend tow Lemony Snicket and I was glad that Mumy got them for me I will tell you all about a series of unfortunate events in the next post

No comments: